An out of control bonfire led to a tree and hedgerow catching fire in Harborough over the weekend.
It is believed the bonfire was affected by the high winds on Saturday.
Firefighters from Harborough station were called to near The Broadway and The Crescent at 5.45pm where they used two hose-reel jets to extinguish the flames, said the Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service daily report log.
The cause was accidental, said the report.
An eyewitness posted a photo of the incident on social media website Twitter on Saturday night.
@TimFilbert said: “Tree on fire on Broadway/The Crescent. Fire crew of three attending. Take care with bonfires in this wind!”
It was the only incident of note reported by the fire service for the Harborough district over the weekend relating to bonfire night or fireworks displays.
Story by Alex Blackwell
Follow Alex on Twitter, @BlackwellHarb.